BenchPro™ has been producing the nation's strongest, longest lasting ergonomic workbenches since 1987. In all this time, we've only had one warranty problem. We are so sure our products will perform perfectly that we offer the following all inclusive warranty:
BenchPro™ products have an unconditional warranty for 10 years. This includes every component and every function. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
Here are the details:
- Frames are warranted to stay as strong as new for 10 years. (Our frames are factory welded to make them solid.
- Tops must remain attractive and in proper working condition for 10 years. The only exception is damage caused by customer impacts, burns, scrapes, gouges, stains, water damage and general wear and tear.
- Our high temperature catalytic powder paint will not delaminate, fade, chip or in any way become unattractive for 10 years.
- Upholstery, including the foam, fabric and understructure must remain attractive and in proper working condition for 10 years. The exception shall be damage due to customer impacts, burns, stains, cuts, etc.
- Our bumper-grade chrome plating will not delaminate, fade, rust or become unattractive for ten years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of all of our ESD products will remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/BIFMA, GSA and ESDA S20.20 from The ESD Association for 10 years.
Our workbenches continue to use Nevamar™ and LisStat™ laminates with their exclusive carbon layer technology to ensure years of dependable use, along with LisStat™ static control fabrics on our seating.
- Clean Room properties of our products shall maintain standards of a Class 100 for 10 years. 3M filters are used inside the back and seat of chairs to ensure that any deterioration of the high durability foam has no potential of introducing particulates into the atmosphere.
- Chemical Resistant workbench tops shall remain undamaged by any chemical which Formica states the laminates are protected from for 10 years.
-Our phenolic resin top workbenches shall shall meet their original standards for 10 years.
- All options, accessories and specialty products shall remain in like new condition for 10 years.
BenchPro™ will refund the entire purchase price including freight and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective and pay for the freight.
Furniture must be used indoors and not in any process where the product is exposed to large amounts of water.
1. If defective: No return of defective product is ever necessary. We will ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before.
2. If the product is not needed: As we make all orders from base materials, we charge a "restocking charge" on unneeded products. We also charge a restocking charge for product ordered but cancelled after the product is built. Customers must pay the cost of return freight. This is to cover our repackaging and handling. Here is the schedule:
A. Kennedy, Grant and Roosevelt Series in standard sizes and colors will be charged 10%.
B. Dewey, Harding, Jefferson and Adams Series in standard sizes and colors will be charged 20% restocking charge.
C. All chairs in blue will be charged a 10% restocking charge.
D. Any bench or chair in another size or color will be charged a 25% - 50% restocking charge, as we will have a difficult time reselling them.
E. All Nevamar™, Chemical Resistant and Galvanneal tops will be charged an additional 10% restocking charge,
F. Custom and non-catalogue items are non-returnable.
G. No product shall be returned after 90 days.
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the incorrect use of our products, or by any defect or failure of our products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product or a full refund, as outlined above.
Due Diligence. Please, if a chair or workbench is found to be defective in a way that could lead to an accident, take them out of service and tag them as dangerous until replacements or replacement parts are received and assembled.
Destruction: Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal system until they have been made unusable, so that no third party can claim them and be injured.