Adjustable Height Chrome Plated Wire Shelves with Brackets.
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- Easy Adjust Knob on Back.
- Earthquake Proof Tube Over Tube Design.
- Heavy 16-gauge (.062") Steel.
- Heavy Steel Reinforced.
- 50 lbs Weight Capacity.
- Durable Catalytic Powder Paint Coating.
Adjustable Top Shelf Assembly
1. The shelf has two screws installed at each end. Position the brackets with their fingers facing away from the rounded edge of the shelf and the bent over bracket parts facing each other as illustrated below. Lower the bracket over the heads of the screws and slide the bracket toward the front of the shelf. Tighten the screws.
2. Two people are needed to slide the fingers into the slots on the uprights.
3. Tap the shelf top near the uprights to slip the fingers down into position. It doesn't take much of a tap, and can be done with a closed hand.
4. The finger spacing should look like this.
Roosevelt Series - Top Shelves Assembly
1. Position the shelf brackets over the pre-assembled screws and with the flat sides facing the ends of the shelf. Tighten the screws.
2. Slide the bracket forward so the shaft of the screw moves into the narrow part of the hole.
3. Lift the shelf over the top of the uprights, then lower it into position.
4. Position the knob shaft over a depression in the back of the upright, then tighten gently.