Lincoln Vinyl ESD Office Desk Ht. Chairs
- 1 Lever Height:
- Nylon Base: 16" to 21".
- Aluminum Base: 16" to 21".
- 3 Lever Height:
- NylonBase: 18" to 23".
- Aluminum Base: 17" to 22".
- Back: 13.5" High. Comfortable Lumbar Support.
- Base: 5 Legs.
- Casters: 60mm.
- Weight Capacity: 450#.
Foam Construction: 2.5” Thick Quadruple Density urethane foam. The top layer is Memory Foam for exceptional comfort, under that is soft foam maximize comfort for lighter weight people, then Medium Density followed by extra firm foam for the heavier people.
BenchPro™. Vinyl Seating products use super heavy 32 oz. Anti-Microbial and Mildrew Treated vinyls to reduce the spread of illness in the workplace while providing excellent ease of cleaning. The use of expensive dual density/high resiliency foams provide comfort for petite, up to 450 pound employees, while lasting many times longer than conventional foams. Our seat blanks use only multi-ply/fully ergonomically contoured hardwoods. (No pressboard or particleboard used here). All our seating products pass national and international structural safety standards including ANSI/BIFMA, GSA and DIN, and pass California Fire Std. 117E.
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards for Nylon base.
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards for Aluminum base.
BenchPro™ offers a 10-year unconditional warranty on our seating . . . .because we can.
We make sure the chairs are well built, and the fabrics and foams we use will last longer than 10-years of heavy use.
Example: Seat plates (under the seat cushion) are made for sale in at least 10 countries. We have tested each one of these and found them too weak to pass BIFMA and our standards, so we made all the tooling to produce the parts, and make our own. We sell them to a few other quality chair manufacturers.
While other brands have pressed together and crimped connections, ours use better methods and are assembled by welding. These photos show 24 mig spot welds and 2 circular mig welds. Then we powder paint them.
We carry liability insurance. It has never been used!
Seating Products Warranty
- Frames are warranted to stay as strong as when they were new for 10 years.
- Upholstery, including the foam, fabric and molded wood understructure must remain attractive and in proper working condition for five years. (The exception shall be damage due to customer impacts, burns, stains, cuts, etc.)
- Our bumper-grade chrome will not delaminate, fade, rust or become unattractive for 10 - years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of our seating must remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/ESDA S20.20, GSA and The ESD Association established and in place at the time of sale, for 10 - years.
- Clean room seating must maintain the standards of a Class 100 for 10 - years.
Exceptions: Our seating warranty is extended to the original purchaser and is prorated when the chairs are used in multiple-shift operations.
Service: Call BenchPro™ at 888-700-9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
BenchPro™ will either refund the entire purchase price including freight (if by our freight carrier) and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective at our discretion.
Due Diligence: Please, if a chair is found to be defective in a way that could lead to an accident, take it out of service and tag it as dangerous until replacements or replacement parts are received and assembled.
Destruction: Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal system until they have been made unusable, so no third party can claim them and be injured.
1. No return is ever required. (We may ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before).
2. If the product is purchased but not needed, and returned with freight prepaid, and in new condition with original packing materials, we charge a restocking charge. We also charge a restocking charge for products ordered but cancelled after the product is built. (This is to cover our repackaging, reselling and handling).
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use, inability to use, or incorrect use of our products. Our liability is limited to replacement of product or a full refund.