Roosevelt Series Assembly
2. Find the predrilled holes at each end of the top which match the hole pattern in the upper frame. Insert screws in every hole.
3. Slide the adjustable leg set into the upper bracket until it is in position to give you the desired height. Attach with fasteners provided. Tighten securely.
4. Insert leveling glides.
5. Have someone help you turn it over.
6. Line-up and install leg reinforcing bar across the back legs. Attach with fasteners provided. Tighten securely.
7. Slide leg reinforcing bars into position. You're done!