Dewey Series Bench Easiest Assembly.
We are the Only National Workbench Manufacturer that Welds the Frame Together and Assembles it to the Top.
1. Place your new workbench on top of a table with the cardboard seam facing up. Open the carton. Do not remove the cardboard yet.
2. Position the legs. If you have a lot of benches to do, we recommend two man teams. If you have Static Control benches, make certain the wrist strap jack is on the front side of the leg.
3. Insert one bolt with lock washers into each leg.
4. Tighten until lock washer is flat. It doesn't have to be tighter than that.
5. If you ordered drawers or CPU holders, assemble them next. (Go to their individual web site pages for instructions if needed. (benchdepot.com)
6. You're done. Turn it over. Its easier and safer with two men. Toss out the cardboard. View drawer and other options pages for their assembly.