Kennedy Series, Stainless Steel Frame with 1" Thick Phenolic Resin Top.
As low as $531 Regular Price $531
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- See Chemical Resistant, Stain and Physical Tests.
- Antimicrobial, Chemical & Moisture Resistant.
- 6,600 Lbs. Capacity.
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty.
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute.
- Factory Assembly Available.
- Chemical and Bacteria Resistant.
- Cleanroom Class 1 and Higher.
- Frame Grade 304 Stainless Steel, 16-gauge with #4 Brushed Finish.
- Available 24”, 30”, 36” Deep and Custom.
Kennedy Series Bench Assembly.
1. Place your new Benchpro™ workbench on top of a table with the cardboard seam facing up. Open the carton. don't remove the cardboard yet.
2. Position the legs. If you have a lot of benches to do, we recommend two man teams. If you have Static Control benches, make certain the wrist strap jack is on the front side of the leg.
3. Insert a bolt with a lock washer into each leg.
4. Tighten until lock washer is flat. It doesn't have to be tighter than that.
5. If you ordered drawers or CPU holder, assemble them next. (See instructions below)
6. Turn it over. You're done!