Ulises Series with Formica™ Laminate - Round Front Edge
- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- 15,000 Lbs. Capacity.
- 14-gauge Strong Cold Rolled Steel.
- Four Bolts Assembly (Factory Assembly Available).
- 1.2" Thick Top.
- Custom Sizes Available.
- Top and Sides Covered with the Heaviest Grade Laminate Available Today
- Bottoms Covered with an Aluminum Sheet to Prevent Warping.
- Available 24”, 30”, 36”, 48” Wide or Custom.
! Although our laminated tops and shelves are very water resistant, they are not recommended for use where running water is present or where constant water spills are possible. These type of wet applications require either stainless steel or resin top tables.
BenchPro™ has been producing the nation's strongest, longest lasting ergonomic workbenches since 1987. We are so sure our products will perform properly, we offer the following warranty:
BenchPro™ benches, options and accessories are warranted to the original purchaser for 25 - years. This includes every component and every function.
Eisenhower series are warranted for ten years.
Workbenches used in multiple shift operations shall have the warranty prorated accordingly.
Hydraulic bench lift - system components are warranted for ten - years.
All lighting products are warranted for ten - years.
For Service: Call BenchPro™ at 888-700-9888 or email email@example.com. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
BenchPro™ will either refund the entire purchase price including freight and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective, and pay for the freight.
As we make all products from base materials, we charge a "restocking charge" on products returned if for no fault of ours. We also charge a restocking charge for products ordered but cancelled after the product is built. We do not accept used product back. If returned product is due to our fault, we credit the full cost, and freight.
Restocking charge schedule:
A. All Workbenches and Accessories in standard sizes and colors will be charged 25%.
No return of defective product is ever required. (We may ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before).
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use, inability to use, or incorrect use of our products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product or a full refund.
Due Diligence: Please, if a chair or workbench is found to be defective in a way that could lead to an accident, take it out of service and tag it as dangerous until replacements or replacement parts are received and assembled. Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal systems until they have been made unusable, so that no third party can reclaim them and be injured.
Kennedy Series Bench Assembly.
5. If you ordered drawers or CPU holder, assemble them next. (See instructions below)
6. Turn it over. You're done!
What is the best work surface height for me?
You can order your benches at any work surface height without incurring additional cost, or select the lowest height you believe useful and add either our optional adjustable legs, our electric lift system or our crank-up system.
We have seen orders for almost every work surface height. Some Customers want to sit down and work, others want to stand. Here are some thoughts that may be of assistance:
1. Desks are 30" high.
2. Desk chairs usually have a seat cushion height adjustability range of around 17" to 22".
3. Work surfaces should never be more than 9" higher than the top of the chair range. Conclusion: If you need a work surface higher than 31", you will need a taller chair.
4. Taller chairs usually have a foot ring and a wider base. (Adjustable foot rings are critical as employees come in all sizes too.)
5. Our taller chairs have a seat cushion height adjustability range of 22" to 32". (Some brands have ranges of only 5" or 8".)
6. We do not recommend chairs be used at benches with work surfaces of 37" and higher, as some employees will attempt to "climb" the chair, and could be injured when the chair rolls or tips.