Dewey Series with Stainless Steel Top, Square Cut Edge
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- 5,000 Lbs. Capacity Apron (Strong Cold Rolled Steel).
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty.
- Fast and Easy Assembly.
- Factory Assembly Available.
- Save Over 60% On Shipping With This Model.
- The Top is Reinforced with 1- 1/8" Solid Particle Board for Strength.
- Stainless Steel Top is Grade 304 with #4 Brushed Finish.
- Available 24”, 30”, 36”, 45" Deep and Custom.
BenchPro™ has been producing the nation's strongest, longest lasting ergonomic workbenches since 1987. We are so sure our products will perform properly, we offer the following warranty:
BenchPro™ benches, options and accessories are warranted to the original purchaser for 25 - years. This includes every component and every function.
Polk and Eisenhower series are warranted for ten years.
Workbenches used in multiple shift operations shall have the warranty prorated accordingly.
Hydraulic bench lift - system components are warranted for ten - years.
All lighting products are warranted for ten - years.
For Service: Call BenchPro™ at 888-700-9888 or email email@example.com. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
BenchPro™ will either refund the entire purchase price including freight and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective, and pay for the freight.
As we make all orders from base materials, we charge a "restocking charge" on unneeded products. We also charge a restocking charge for products ordered but cancelled after the product is built. This is to cover our repackaging and handling. Customers pay the cost of return freight.
Restocking charge schedule:
A. Kennedy, Roosevelt Series in standard sizes and colors will be charged 10%.
No return of defective product is ever required. (We may ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before).
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use, inability to use, or incorrect use of our products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product or a full refund.
Due Diligence: Please, if a chair or workbench is found to be defective in a way that could lead to an accident, take it out of service and tag it as dangerous until replacements or replacement parts are received and assembled. Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal systems until they have been made unusable, so that no third party can reclaim them and be injured.
Dewey Series Bench Assembly.
We are the Only National Workbench Manufacturer that Welds the Frame Together and Assembles it to the Top.
5. If you ordered drawers or CPU holders, assemble them next. (Go to their individual web site pages for instructions if needed. (benchdepot.com)
6. You're done. Turn it over. Its easier and safer with two men. Toss out the cardboard. View drawer and other options pages for their assembly.