Grant Series with 1-3/4 Thick Oiled 100% Solid Maple Hardwood Top
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- 2,000 Lbs. Capacity.
- 16-gauge and 18-gauge Strong Cold Rolled Steel.
- Factory Assembly Available.
- Available 24”, 30”, 36” Wide or Custom.
- Butcherblock Grading.
- Butcherblock Care Instructions.
Note: Our maple butcherblock tops are generally treated with oil for industrial assembly applications.
Grant Series Bench Assembly.
BenchPro™ Grant Series workbenches are fastened together using special "T-Head" threaded fasteners. These fasteners are inserted into the slots of the upright end panels, and are turned 1/4 turn to lock into the channel. Then the Nylock nuts are tightened up to secure the assembly.
BenchPro™ Uprights have slots which accept the T-Head fasteners.
5. Position the modesty panel all the way down against the work surface bottom.
6. Tighten the Nylock fasteners.
7. Using an electric drill, fasten the top of the modesty panel to the bottom of the work surface.
8. Turn the workbench over.
9. Install the end panel top caps using the two fasteners provided.
BenchPro™ has been producing the nation's strongest, longest lasting ergonomic workbenches since 1987. We are so sure our products will perform properly, we offer the following warranty:
BenchPro™ benches, options and accessories are warranted to the original purchaser for 25 - years. This includes every component and every function.
Johnson series are warranted for three years. (Electric Lift Activated Adjustable Height Table).
Eisenhower series are warranted for ten years.
Workbenches used in multiple shift operations shall have the warranty prorated accordingly.
Hydraulic bench lift - system components are warranted for ten - years.
All lighting products are warranted for ten - years.
For Service: Call BenchPro™ at 888-700-9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
BenchPro™ will either refund the entire purchase price including freight (if by our freight carrier) and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective at our discretion.
As we make all orders from base materials, and do not carry an inventory, we charge a "restocking charge" on unneeded and unwanted, yet ordered products. We also charge a restocking charge for products ordered but cancelled after the product is built. This is to cover our repackaging and handling, and remarketing. Customers pay the cost of freight both ways.
Restocking charge schedule:
A. Kennedy, Roosevelt Series in standard sizes and colors will be charged 15%.
B. Dewey, Harding, Jefferson, Grant and Adams Series in standard sizes and colors will be charged 30% restocking charge.
C. Any bench in a custom size or color will be charged a 50% restocking charge, as we will have a difficult time reselling them without a large discount.
D. Custom design and non-catalogue items are non-returnable.
E. No product shall be returned after 60 days.
No return of defective product is ever required. (We ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before).
Freight Damaged Product:
USA freight regulations make freight companies’ drivers responsible for checking shipments for damage when they pick up. Our customers are responsible for checking for damage when receiving and signing for a shipment. We state this on our acknowledgment and invoice in case customers are not aware of the procedure. Once the product is in your facility, we assume you mishandled the product.
Most carriers give us 5 days after delivery to notify them of damage, and will cover the cost of replacements and the freight. If you have a problem, call or write and we will notify the carrier, then replace the product at no charge to you.
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use, inability to use, or incorrect use of our products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product or a full refund.
All claims and/or disputes relating to the sale, quality and/or use of our products are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of California, county of San Diego or any other location mutually agreeable to both parties.
Destruction: Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal system until they have been made unserviceable, so no third party can claim them and be injured. (This includes wobbly tables or chairs.)
What is the best work surface height for me?
You can order your benches at any work surface height without incurring additional cost, or select the lowest height you believe useful and add either our optional adjustable legs, our electric lift system or our crank-up system.
We have seen orders for almost every work surface height. Some Customers want to sit down and work, others want to stand. Here are some thoughts that may be of assistance:
1. Desks are 30" high.
2. Desk chairs usually have a seat cushion height adjustability range of around 17" to 22".
3. Work surfaces should never be more than 9" higher than the top of the chair range. Conclusion: If you need a work surface higher than 31", you will need a taller chair.
4. Taller chairs usually have a foot ring and a wider base. (Adjustable foot rings are critical as employees come in all sizes too.)
5. Our taller chairs have a seat cushion height adjustability range of 22" to 32". (Some brands have ranges of only 5" or 8".)
6. We do not recommend chairs be used at benches with work surfaces of 37" and higher, as some employees will attempt to "climb" the chair, and could be injured when the chair rolls or tips.