Grant - Individual Drawers Standard 14.5" Wide
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- Solid Stainless Steel Face
- Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Drawer Pulls (same 18-gauge Stainless We Use For Our Workbench Tops)
- Full Tumber Locks With Numbered Keys
- Heavy 100# Capacity Plated Ball Bearing Full Extension Drawer Suspensiones
- Full Welded Cunstruction. No Assembly Required
- Plated Permanent Rivets
- Radiused Bottom Drawer Edges To Reduce Injuries
Grant Series - Drawer Assembly
1. Assemble drawers after you have assembled the frame. BenchPro™ drawers snap onto the tab welded to the front of the frame. The back is fastened down to the "Z-Bracket" in the foreground. Before you pick up the drawer set, remove the two bolts from the top of the Z-bracket.
2. Next slide the two female tabs on the bottom of the drawer case onto the male tab on the bench frame. It will only slide on straight if it is properly centered. (The drawer is removed from the case to make this photo, but you don't need to remove it before assembly). Lay the back of the drawer set down against the Z-Bracket.
3. Now reinstall the two bolts through the drawer case in the back and close the drawer. You're done. Remember when you turn the bench over to have the drawer rotate over the top so it does not come shooting out.