- Solid Heavy 18-Gauge Steel.
- 14 Holes High.
- Holes Spaced 1" Apart.
- 6 Louvered Spaces High.
- Louvered Spaced 0.875" Apart.
- Shipped Assembled, Ready to Attach.
- Custom Made to Fit Between Uprights.
Steel Pegboard Assembly
1. Place the pegboard on back of the uprights. The screws are self-drilling and self-tapping. Place a screw in the hole at the front and the plastic washer back of the pegboard. To install the screws, use a drill with a screwdriver bit. The screw will drill its hole and tap itself in with the rotation of the drill.
* 4 Screws and 4 Plastic Washers Included.
2. Repeat the step no. 1 on the rest of the holes.
3. Complete Installation.