Urethane Ergonomic ESD Office Desk Height Chairs
BenchPro™ is quickly becoming a leader in industrial seating. It is our policy to sell new products at a substantially lower markup until they gain a large enough market share to make a reasonable profit. This style of self-skinning urethane cushion chair has been around for years but still sells for about $260. The prices shown below will become our permanent prices if we can sell at least one thousand of these per month.
These chairs are made the same way modern soft car dashboards are made. They wear very well, are puncture and tear resistant, take no maintenance, and rarely need cleaning. They support excellent posture as they are firmer than upholstered chairs. We do the sub-assembly for you. Just push the parts together and sit down. Select either dual wheel casters, or glides for reduced mobility.
Quality and Safety: Our seating meets and exceeds all the following safety standards: ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Inc, Business Industrial Furniture Manufacturers Association) and DIN (Deutsch Industrial Nomenclature).
BenchPro™ seating is made to the highest level of quality, meeting and exceeding all national and international standards for safety and integrity. We guarantee the chairs will perform properly for ten-years with people as heavy as 450#, however, no chair with rolling casters is safe for some people over 300 pounds, due to the way they have to support their weight by holding onto something when sitting or rising. We recommend people over 300 pounds use a straight leg steel chair or bench that meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
We also offer European design braking casters and immobile glides, which will reduce the occurrence of chairs scooting away when being loaded.
Options: View multiple lever adjustment systems, casters and arms below.
Warranty: View Exclusive Warranty.
- Stainless Steel Chair Controls. (Exclusive). View Video.
- Newest Ergonomic Designs for “All Day” Comfort.
BenchPro™ offers a 10-year unconditional warranty on our seating . . . .because we can.
We make sure the chairs are well built, and the fabrics and foams we use will last longer than 10-years of heavy use.
Example: Seat plates (under the seat cushion) are made for sale in at least 10 countries. We have tested each one of these and found them too weak to pass BIFMA and our standards, so we made all the tooling to produce the parts, and make our own. We sell them to a few other quality chair manufacturers.
While other brands have pressed together and crimped connections, ours use better methods and are assembled by welding. These photos show 24 mig spot welds and 2 circular mig welds. Then we powder paint them.
We carry liability insurance. It has never been used!
Seating Products Warranty
- Frames are warranted to stay as strong as when they were new for 10 years.
- Upholstery, including the foam, fabric and molded wood understructure must remain attractive and in proper working condition for five years. (The exception shall be damage due to customer impacts, burns, stains, cuts, etc.)
- Our bumper-grade chrome will not delaminate, fade, rust or become unattractive for 10 - years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of our seating must remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/ESDA S20.20, GSA and The ESD Association established and in place at the time of sale, for 10 - years.
- Clean room seating must maintain the standards of a Class 100 for 10 - years.
Exceptions: Our seating warranty is extended to the original purchaser and is prorated when the chairs are used in multiple-shift operations.
Service: Call BenchPro™ at 888-700-9888 or email email@example.com. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem and BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
BenchPro™ will either refund the entire purchase price including freight (if by our freight carrier) and tax (if any) or replace the product or component that is defective at our discretion.
Due Diligence: Please, if a chair is found to be defective in a way that could lead to an accident, take it out of service and tag it as dangerous until replacements or replacement parts are received and assembled.
Destruction: Dangerous products should not be put into open waste disposal system until they have been made unusable, so no third party can claim them and be injured.
1. No return is ever required. (We may ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before).
2. If the product is purchased but not needed, and returned with freight prepaid, and in new condition with original packing materials, we charge a restocking charge. We also charge a restocking charge for products ordered but cancelled after the product is built. (This is to cover our repackaging, reselling and handling).
From the lawyers: In no case shall BenchPro™, its distributors, employees, related divisions, and other entities be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use, inability to use, or incorrect use of our products. Our liability is limited to replacement of product or a full refund.