Roosevelt Series Workbench Stainless Steel Frame with Cleanroom LisStat™ ESD Top Laminate and Bottom Laminate
As low as $642 Regular Price $642
- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Standards.
- Steel Reinforced Top.
- BenchPro™ Series Roosevelt Cleanroom Benches Meet and Exceed Class 100 Cleanroom Standards.
- BenchPro™ ESD Workbenches Include a Right and Left Sided Wrist-Strap Jack Plug and a 10' Long Green Grounding Wire.
- Undersides of Tops are Laminated with an Aluminum Sheet for Maximum Conductivity.
- 1,200 Lbs. Capacity.
- Ships 1-5 Days.
- Frame Grade 304 Stainless Steel, 16-gauge with #4 Brushed Finish.
- Height: Adjustable 30" to 36".
Roosevelt Series Bench Assembly.
1. Place the bench box on top of a table or other elevated surface to make work easier. Now open the flaps on the box, fold them down, but do not remove the box.
2. Find the predrilled holes at each end of the top which match the hole pattern in the upper frame. Insert screws in every hole.
3. Slide the adjustable leg set into the upper bracket until it is in position to give you the desired height. Attach with fasteners provided. Tighten securely.
4. Line-up and install leg reinforcing bar across the back legs. You're done!
5. Have someone help you turn it over.