Our Green Policy
BenchPro, Inc., our parent company, and their Baja manufacturing subsidiary constantly strive to reduce their impact on the environment by both selecting materials which come from companies with a green policy, and by maintaining our production facilities in a manner which supports a strong green policy.
1. All plastics left over from production are recycled.
2. All wood material, no matter how small is either consumed or sold for green applications.
- 90% of the wood "drop" from cutting tops to size is remanufactured back into large panels or recycled to be used as packaging material.
- Sawdust and tiny pieces go to a local nursery for packaging and fertilizer.
3. All Steel, Aluminum, Copper and Brass are recycled.
4. All paper and cardboard is recycled.
5. All office waste is separated for recycle.
6. BenchPro laminated tops use a heavy particleboard core consisting of 80-95% recycled wood products. This particleboard meets and exceeds all national strength and health standards.
7. No petroleum based solvents are used for or consumed in any process. (We only use water based solvents).